Adjust Inventory from Item Card in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
User is allowed to adjust inventory from Item Card itself in NAV 2017 instead of manual post adjustment through Item Journal.
However, this function is not workable when item is Mandatory Serial / Lot Tracked.
Scenario A: Adjust Inventory in Item Card
Below are the steps of adjust inventory quantity from Item Card.
- Navigate to Department > Sales & Marketing > Inventory & Pricing > Items
- Select an item which you want to adjust inventory
- Item Card = 1984-W (SARAJEVO Whiteboard, blue)
- Click on Inventory field’s Assistbutton
- Enter the value in New Inventory field and click on OK to proceed the adjustment.
- After click on OK, inventory will change to 12
- View the Item Ledger Entries
- System auto post the adjustment to BLANK Location Code and the UOM will be picked from Item Base Unit of Measure.
- Remark: Due to the NEW Inventory is more than Current Inventory thus system auto post as Positive Adjustment.