- This event has passed.
Financial Year End Processing
24th April 2018 @ 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Microsoft Dynamics NAV: Finance Year End Processing
Module 1: Adjust Currency
This module is to explain how to process adjust exchange rate.
- Processing of adjust Exchange Rates
- Update Exchange Rate
- Adjust Exchange Rates
Module 2: financial report
This module is to explain reports that user can use to verify the accuracy of the accounts before closing the books at the end of a year or period
- Generate and preview Financial reports
- Trial Balance
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Journal Listing
- Sales Apply Entry
- Purchase Apply Entry
- Aged Receivable
- Aged Payables
- Inventory Valuation
- FA Book Value 01
Module 3: Year end closing procedures
This module is to explain the closing procedures.
- Closing a Fiscal Year
- Processing of Close Income Statement
- Close a Fiscal Year
- Close Income Statement
Module 4: Accounting Period
This module is to explain the accounting period.
- Create new accounting period
- Create new Fiscal Year
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe how to run the Adjust Exchange Rate batch job for customers, vendors and bank accounts.
- Describe how to run the Adjust Exchange Rates batch job for G/L accounts.
- Describe how to view the Exchange Rate Adjustment Register
- Generate financial reports from system.
- Close the accounting periods for the fiscal year.
- Explain and run the Close Income Statement batch job process.
- Complete the closing process by posting the general journal.
- Create a new fiscal year.
- Basic NAV Financial Module Knowledge
- Bring own Notebook
- Accounting Knowledge
Register Here :