- This event has passed.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Version (Classic) Fixed Assets
5th January 2018 @ 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Version 3, 4, 5 & 2009
Module 1: FA Posting Setup
This module is to explain the FA Posting Setup in Microsoft Dynamics NAV which is related to the G/L account for fixed assets in different asset types.
- FA Posting Setup
- Create new FA Posting Setup
- Specify G/L Account No. for each FA Posting Setup
Module 2: Processing of Fixed Assets Posting
This module is to explain how to process FA acquisition, depreciation, disposal, write-down and reclassification in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Processing of Fixed Assets Acquisition
- Processing of Fixed Assets Depreciation
- Processing of Fixed Assets Disposal
- Processing of Fixed Assets Write-Down
- Processing of Fixed Assets Reclassification
- Process of Fixed Assets Acquisition
- Process of Fixed Assets Depreciation
- Process of Fixed Assets Disposal
- Process of Fixed Assets Write-Down
- Process of Fixed Assets Reclassification
Module 3: FA Reports
This module is to explain reports for Fixed Assets that can be generated from Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Fixed Assets Reports
- Generate and preview FA reports
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Able to define FA Posting Group if that is any new FA category.
- Perform transactions of FA Acquisition, Depreciation, Disposal, Write-Down and Reclassification in system.
- Generate FA reports from system.
- Basic knowledge on fixed asset processing in Accounting Point of View
- Basic NAV Financial Module Knowledge
- Bring your own Laptop/Notebook
Register Here :