- This event has passed.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV WITH SQL DB
27th April 2017 @ 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
This module explains how to create basic NAV reports using Excel to connect to Dynamics NAV.
- Plan the dashboard
- Create the dashboard
– Create and save a SQL data connection
– Create a report
– Create a filter
– Create a slicer
– Create a Timeline
- Configure Excel Add-In
- Useful links
- Create and save a SQL data connection
- Create a report
- Create a filter
- Create a slicer
- Create a Timeline
- Configure Excel Add-in
- Create report to display outstanding amount by customers
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Able to create basic dashboard by using Excel and SQL Data source.
- Able to create basic dashboard that contains several reports and a filter using external data connections.
- Excel 2013 (and above) installed on Laptop/Notebook
- Dynamics NAV with SQL DB
- Bring your own Laptop/Notebook
IT Personnels and Anyone who needs to generate basic reports
- Date: 27-Apr-2017
- Time: 2.00pm to 5:30pm
- Venue: 20, Jalan Eco Cascadia, Taman Setia Eco Cascadia, 81100 JB
Register here :-