- This event has passed.
Drop Shipment Vs. Special Order in Dynamics 365 Business Central | Webinar Training
30 May 2020 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
A Drop Shipment is the shipment of an item or a consignment of items from one of your vendors directly to one of your customers. A Special Order is an item that is purchased from a vendor for a SPECIFIC customer, and the item is shipped from the vendor to your warehouse and then to your customer.
- Time-saving function for organizations that have a lot of shipments that ship directly from vendor to customer.
- Keep tracking of purchases that shipped directly to customers with Drop Shipment function.
- Linking purchase orders with sales orders to ensure items ordered from the vendor are delivered to specific customer.
- Allow organization to purchase stock items directly sell to customer without storing extra stocks in the warehouse.
This Drop Shipment vs. Special Order in Dynamics 365 Business Central webinar training will demonstrate to you how to
1. Understand the functions of Drop Shipment and Special Order.
2. Create sales order with drop shipment function.
3. Create sales order with special order function.
4. Understand the benefits for using Drop Shipment and Special Order.