- This event has passed.
Transfer Order in Dynamics 365 Business Central | Webinar Training
8 May 2020 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
You can transfer inventory items between locations by creating transfer orders.
With transfer orders, you ship the outbound transfer from one location and receive the inbound transfer at the other location. This allows you to manage the involved warehouse activities and provides more certainty that inventory quantities are updated correctly.
- To transfer item to location user defined easily.
- To track transfer items from item ledger entries.
- To transfer items from specific Lot.
This Transfer Order in Dynamics 365 Business Central webinar training will demonstrate to you how to
1. Create in-transit code.
2. Create Transfer Order with or without in-transit code.
3. Create Transfer Order for item in specific Lot.
4. Posting result of Transfer Order.
** Course fee will be charged for Non-CRT AMS Clients